Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our little acrobat

Nate is definitely growing up! He's becoming less and less cautious with climbing and such. Here are a few pictures of his latest escapades!


Up the ladder we go!

No worries, Daddy was right there the whole time




See his cool transformer shirt from Aunt N and Uncle B?

Touching the garage door....then.....

On our way down!

This was his second time doing it, I didn't have the camera the first time.


He has a renewed interest in his ball pit.... these pictures aren't for the faint of heart- no, he didn't get hurt... :)


I think he has momma's smile....


I swear I have seen a picture of me with a similar expression on my face... I'll have to see if I can find that....



Notice that his feet are hooked up behind him.....our daring little boy!


Our lego boy...

Believe it or not, he's pretty camera shy... when I have the camera pointing at him, he doesn't like to look at it....

This picture is funny because the shadows behind his head make him look like he has a mullet, let alone his hair sticking out everywhere... :)


Last but not least, here is our first cucumber from the garden! :)

1 comment:

The Taylor Family said...

OK, what are you putting in your garden to get such enormous cucumbers?!?

Nate looks like he's gotten a lot taller since I saw him in June. What a dare-devil! I think tumbling classes may be in order!