Friday, July 18, 2008

Dog days of summer

I'm a little late in posting these pictures- Lynn got to them before I did.... so if you checked out Johnny's blog you had a preview of what I"m going to post. The boys played in the pool last weekend, and we had a blast! We're hoping for a repeat this weekend!


The highlight of this week was that I finally finished my dissertation! The final version was uploaded to the graduate school site, and I handed in my signature page! WHAHOO! I'm finished!!! It's done.

Enjoy the pictures!



Nate with Big John learning how to use the squirters.



Johnny drinking the water!


Johnny and the water squirter!

Johnny looks like he heard something funny!

This is how Nate acts when he's hit by water....


But then he likes it!


Trying to get the boys to look in the same direction...

Nate running through the sprinkler....



They boys being dunked in the water by their dads!

Water action shot!

The boys working together!


Johnny didn't like grass on his feet.....



Nate was getting cold...




Muscles!!!


Johnny's lost interest, but he's saying Nate's chair.




Uh, what's going on here....
Nate's muscles, and Johnny's outta here.....

A couple of pictures from earlier in the weekend....


We found out this weekend that Nate is too big for his pack n' play.... guess we have to find a back up for him for our family trip coming up...

Nate's new table - he ate lunch there - love it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

They make these little toddler air mattresses that have built in sleeping bags... might work for him while you are on your trip. True, he could get up, but maybe being zippered in would keep him in bed(?) Just thought I'd mention it. :)

Dirk and Becky's family said...

Congratulations on your dissertation!! I have no idea how you got that done with having a little one at home. I enjoy checking out your blog and seeing updated photos, I wish I was good about updating ours, but nobody ever looks at it anyway.