Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We had a great time. On Friday, Nate's class all had a Halloween party and dressed up and had a parade during the day. Nate went as a skeleton!



Nate and some of his friends at school....

Nate and Johnny!


(Nate with his mask on and Johnny the dinosaur!)



Now I know that gingerbread houses are for Christmas...but Walmart had this "chocolate" house kit to build, so Nate and I did this on Saturday morning... I let him loose with the icing bad..... lets just say that black icing is a BAD idea :)


Just thought this face was funny!

Nate's costume round 2- we were invited to a Halloween birthday party and subsequent trick or treating over in Bellefonte- we had a fabulous time! Nate has been expressing an interest in Scooby Doo lately (ever since our trip to the beach- thank goodness for portable DVD players!) so I thought I'd try to find a Scooby costume.... so using points I had for Amazon.com, I got this costume for $1.43!! I couldnt' resist...and I didn't want him to get something on it at school, and hence why we went him in the skeleton for school (I picked that up at the consignment sale....).


The 4 youngsters that went trick or treating- the twins are superman and fairy princess! :)



Fun Halloween night shot.... Bellefonte- Curtain street- was super fun to trick or treat on! :) The kids lasted for quite a while- Nate wanted to be carried pretty quickly though..... by the end the kids were having a blast jumping in the piles of leaves....the whole candy thing was getting old :)


We've been doing some Christmas/birthday shopping already- with 75% of our family with Nov/Dec/Jan birthdays as well as Christmas, we're trying to be smart about it.... anyway, the last order came in a BIG box....so big Nate could fit in it!

Where's Nate????

No comments: