Wednesday, June 24, 2009

German Nate

I am super slow on the updates lately. We dressed Nate up in lederhosen (circa when Mike was young) and did a photo shoot in our back yard with Momma! Mike had a set of pictures taken of him in this outfit when he was younger... it was time! If we waited any long, Nate would be too big! I wish I had an image of one of the pictures from when Mike was younger....hmmmm.... Enjoy!

Sound of music anyone?
I think Nate looks the most like his daddy in this picture...





I think this is the best "normal" one :)


This one is for Nana- drumming away!


He was so fascinated with looking at himself in the sliding glass door.....

And finally this photoshoot would not have been complete without the bribe picture... yes, we bribed him with a cupcake to take the pictures!! :)





2 comments:

Nadege Ellis said...

Hi Courtney! I love the lederhosen. Maybe Simone can have a photo shoot with these on in the future as well. It makes my German heart swell with pride. Nate sure is a handsome little fellow. - Auntie Nadege

T-H said...

Do you have any pics of Mike in them that you scan? That would be fab!