Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Before I get to Thanksgiving, I realize that I haven't posted anything since Halloween! Ugh- how time flies! Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks with friends! As you all know, Nate will be 2 on Sunday- I can't believe it.... I'll post pictures afterwards! Tomorrow- Black Friday shopping! WHAHOO!

Enjoy! Two weekends ago, The Brown's visited us from Pittsburg! Malcolm is a couple months younger than Nate... I'm surprised Max stayed around the two little humans..... :)
Malcolm loved the slide!

Its too early for pictures-on our way to Church!


Nate's cute Nittany Lion hat! GO PENN STATE!

Nate and Wil!
Play date with the twins! Mr. Steve is playing "Ring around the Rosie"!

Nate, Wi and Fi playing hide-n-seek in the kitchen!


What big shoes to fill!! (Will is trying on Mike's shoes, and Fiona (below) was trying on my shoes!

We had a blast! We look forward to more play dates.... I think we're going to try bowling at some point!

Nate being creative with kitchen utinsils (splatter screens....)....


(We also used them as badmitten rackets....heehee.... that was mom's idea!)

No comments: