Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spoke too soon....

Sorry that I haven't posted here in a bit... so after Nate got better, I came down with a version of what he had. It was horrible, the worst type of cold ever- caused by a nasty virus that causes hand, foot and mouth disease in kids.... it took me a good 14 days to get over it, and I'm still not 100%. Nate had a great couple of weeks, until this weekend. He started with a low grade fever yesterday and was just miserable by the afternoon....rough night and then again, he was pretty miserable... maybe teeth? Who knows... all I know is that Mike and I didn't have a very relaxing weekend. Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks! Enjoy!











Ok, I'm having a lot of issues posting photos on here at the moment... so hopefully I'll have better luck posting them on the photo website

Whew- spoke too soon

No comments: