Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another day in the life of.....

....a busy boy who is almost 1 year old! He likes to get into his little wagon, even if its full of toys....


Can you tell he likes to squint and open his mouth when I point the camera at him?
Yes, at 11 months old, he's tall enough to open the piano himself and play it. Instead of banging a bunch of keys at once, he's getting enough control to press one key at a time... its funny, when he concentrates he looks like Schroeder from Charlie brown....




Well, I guess the piano has to be a little bit smaller before he looks like him....heh...

I'm going to attempt to post a video (or 2)..



Commentary for video 1:"Look! Look! I can walk...and even turn into the next room... wait is this really where I wanted to go?"

Commentary for video 2: "oooo piano....no wait, I want to unplug the lamp!"

Ok, couldn't resist.... just one more....

Commentary for video 3: "I'm going after the cat...ooo LOOK A PILLOW!!!"

No comments: