Monday, October 1, 2007

October 1!!!

Ok, I love fall. I love the month October. I just had to write that! Here are a few pictures from our recent quick trip to Lancaster this weekend.





Heh- Grandad looks great, Nate's not paying attention.....


Heh, Nate is rooting for something, and Grandad is trying to look around me to see the TV...heh
Nate's Mom looking like a total goof at Val's baby shower. Caleb (Val and Jason's little guy) should be arriving after Christmas (if not before! :))

Grandma let Nate touch the ice cream.....and then we ate it....

You know, I couldn't resist.... look Penn State- my 10 month old SON can show you how to hold the BALL!!!!!

We hope to get to a fall festival with Nate so we can get the cute pumpkin pictures....For now its in the mid- 70's....not entirely fall type weather.

OH! And Nate's top tooth on the left came through, I think this week will be tough as the right one is starting to come out. We'll keep you posted!!

No comments: