Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just another day




So today is just another day.... I thought I'd get some pictures of Nate in some different outfits- not that he's doing anything special, but I figure he's only going to wear them once or twice... heh....

One of his favorite things to do is empty the lego bin...



Ok, so the next shots I have to say I saw that the twins had experienced a real swing at the park, so we decided to take Nate out to one of the many parks in Park Forest to try his first swing.....




He was watching other kids play on the play ground



So despite the fact that he looks a little scared in these pictures, he really did love it! He really was smiling when the camera wasn't looking!

There's a smile!


A cymbal player perhaps?

2 comments:

Isis the Scientist said...

The pointing of the finger absolutely kills me!

Emily said...

Nate is just adorable! I'm so glad to see that you all are doing well! Little boys are so much fun aren't they?